Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock is one fo the main issues that most of the Samsung device users face. So in this article, we are going to share how you can fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock on your android devices. This method works best on Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, J series, and all other android smartphones. If you carefully follow the instructions given below, you can easily fix the FRP lock issue.
No doubt Samsung is one of the best and top smartphone manufacturers in the world. In the last couple of years, they introduced various smartphones to gain the trust of the users. But there is an issue on Samsung device known as “custom binary blocked by FRP lock”.
You might have faced this issue earlier if you tried to install a custom ROM on your Samsung device. Because to install a custom ROM, your device needs to be rooted. So you won’t be able to install Custom ROM and face custom binary blocked by FRP lock problem.
So below we are sharing the working solution for this problem. After following the procedure given below you won’t face the problem again.
CUSTOM BINARY BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK FIX
In case you are not familiar with the binary counter, then you need to know that Samsung devices are a binary counter. When you try to install a custom recovery such as custom ROM then binary counter increases.
So this makes a factory reset protection feature to lock custom binary. Its because the binary counter gets increased. So when you restart your device next time, a message will show on your screen. This message will show like: “Custom binary blocked by FRP lock”
If you have a Samsung device and you are getting this message, don’t worry. As we are sharing the solution for custom binary blocked by FRP lock fix in this article. You need a PC and Odin3 before you are going to try this method. Once you have the necessary stuff, then follow the step by step guide given below. Read More About Bypass Samsung Pangu application is only for the Android mobile phone to Remove Google account verification in any android mobile phone and tablet.
- First of all, you need to download Odin3 from the download link given below.
- Once you have downloaded the file then open the zip folder and extract it.
- Now find .exe file and double click on it to start the installation process.
- Next grab your Samsung device and press power, volume down and home button at the same time. Hold them for 3-4 seconds and your device will
- enter into download mode.
- You will get a warning message but you should ignore it. Now your device is in download mode.
- Open the Odin app on your PC and connect your Samsung device. Odin app will automatically detect it. Now select the required files.
- You will find all these files in the zip folder you downloaded earlier. Once you have selected the required files, click on the start button.
- It will take some time to start the software updates and completing the whole process.
- Once the process completes, disconnect your Samsung device and restart it.
That’s it!! You have successfully got rid of custom binary blocked by FRP lock message on your device.
So this is a complete guide about how to fix custom binary blocked by FRP problem. Make sure to follow all the steps carefully to get rid of this FRP. Don’t forget to visit FRP bypass apk to know FRP bypass methods for different android devices.