One of the major issues faced by most Samsung device users is Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock.
This article will show you how to remove Custom Binary Blocked by FRP on android devices.
Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, J series, and other Android smartphones support this method. You can fix the FRP lock problem by carefully following the instructions below.
The Samsung brand is indeed one of the best and leading smartphone manufacturers in the world. They introduced several smartphones in the last couple of years to gain trust from users. There is a problem with Samsung devices called “custom binary blocked by frp lock”.
If you have installed a custom ROM for your Samsung device in the past, you may have faced this issue. Installing a custom ROM requires that your device is rooted.
Therefore, custom binary blocked by the frp lock problem will occur when installing Custom ROM.
We’ve been able to resolve this issue, so we’re sharing the solution. Follow the below procedure and you won’t have to deal with that problem again. You can Frp Bypass easily check this.
CUSTOM BINARY BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK FIX
For those of you who have never heard of binary-blocked devices, you should know that Samsung’s devices are binary-blocked.
Binary Blocked increases when you try to install a custom recovery application that isn’t pre-installed — for example, a custom recovery.
As a consequence, this protects the custom binary from a factory reset. It’s because the custom binary is locked.
Whenever you reboot your device, an error message appears on your screen that reads: “Custom binary blocked by FRP lock.”
If you have a Samsung device and you are getting this message, don’t worry. As we are sharing the solution for custom binary blocked by frp lock fix in this article. Download Frp Bypass Tools
This method requires you to have a PC and Odin3 installed before you can try it. Following this guide, you will be able to complete the following steps:
- To install the latest version of Odin3, you will need to gain access to the download link given below.
- You can then open the zip folder and extract the file once you have downloaded it.
- You need to double click the .exe file in order to start the installation process.
- Hold down the power, volume down, and home buttons simultaneously on your Samsung device. This will put your device into download mode.
- Now your device is in download mode, and you will get a warning message. Ignore it.
- Connect your Samsung device to your PC and open the Odin app. Odin will detect your device automatically. Select the necessary files.
- Those files are in the zip folder that you downloaded earlier. After you have selected them, click the start button.
- Starting software update and completing the entire process will take some time.
- When the process is completed, reconnect your Samsung device and restart it.
There you go! You have successfully removed that custom binary blocking by rp lock message from your device.