FRP Bypass is a special feature designed for Android devices. It is invented to Bypass Google factory resets protection (FRP), a security feature designed for Android devices. FRP Bypass is mostly useful when users forget their Google account passwords after performing a factory reset.
This issue often occurs with used or pre-owned cell phones; let’s say, you have sold your cell phone to someone, and the other individual doesn’t have access to your account details and put his or her device for the reset.
He or she will get stuck until the FRP locked set up with your Google account is not removed. Hence, in this article, we will learn what FRP is and how FRP locked can be removed from different Android devices using different FRP bypass methods.
What is Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP)?
Factory Reset Protection also called FRP, is a special safety patch developed with Android 5 Lollipop to protect your Android devices if they are stolen or misplaced. It also guards them against illegal access, just like iCloud delivers safety to iOS.
No doubt, it is an amazing feature, but it sometimes causes a lot of trouble for people while accessing their devices, and then it becomes important to bypass Google FRP to regain access to one’s phone.
When is it essential to perform FRP bypass on a device?
For the following two reasons, you must perform the FRP bypass on your devices.
- If you have forgotten your initial username and password of your Google account
- You have purchased a second-hand Android cell phone, and it is locked. In addition to it, you also are unaware of the account details of its previous owner.
How to disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from your Android devices?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically enabled by default on your android device when a Google account is added. For disabling it from your device, removal of your account is necessary by following these steps:
- Go to settings, then tap on accounts, and by taping on Google, select your account. Now, in the upper right corner, tap on the icon. There, three options will appear in front of you, including the removal of your account. Just tap on it, and it will disable the Google FRP account verification on your device.
Guidelines for Bypassing FRP Lock from Samsung Smartphones
Samsung smartphones are one of the widely used handsets around the globe. Therefore, FRP lock is usually witnessed in Samsung devices, particularly in second-hand mobiles.
Do you wish to know how the FRP bypass of a Google account is being done on Samsung Smartphones? Follow and read the below-mentioned steps carefully.
With the help of these instructions, you can effectively perform an FRP bypass on Samsung Smartphones. These steps will help remove FRP on those models only, running Android 5.1 Lollipop and above.
Guidelines for Bypassing FRP Lock for LG phones
In this part, we will be discussing how the FRP bypass of the FRP Google account can be done on another prominent and well-known cell phone device, i.e., LG.
At first, most people find the procedure for LG devices a bit complicated and difficult; in this case, if you follow the below-mentioned instructions wisely, then we bet you will soon be successful in eradicating the FRP lock on your LG devices.
- In the first place, connect your LG device to a Wi-Fi Network (your home network is preferred in this case)
- Click on “Accessibility” by going back to the Welcome screen.
- With this menu, click on “Vision,” displaced through the “Talkback” selection in the next menu.
- After swiping up in the newly opened menu, you then have to go and click on “Text-to-speech Output.”
- Click the Gear settings symbol from “Google Text-to-speech Engine.”
- Now, tap on Setting for Google Text-to-speech Engine.
- At this point, the Feedback menu will be displayed. Click on it before another menu displays.
- You will then witness an arena where you will be typing your feedback and adding the “Include system logs” option.
- Exactly under it, “Terms of Service will display. Tap on these 3 terms.
A Google Chrome window will soon open, right after tapping on Terms of Service. Once it loads, you then have to follow these steps:
- Now go to the “No ‘Thanks” option if they ask you to sign in.
- At first, the Terms of Service page will appear in front of you. Tap on the logo of Google for landing at the homepage.
- You have to search “Test” in the search bar.
- Wikipedia will show initial results. Then do prolong pressing on the description below the page title. A menu with 2 options will be displayed, i.e., Share and Copy, along with 3 vertical dots on the right corner.
- Tapping on those 3 dots, a new menu with 3 options will be revealed, i.e., Web search, Select all, and Assist. You now have to click “Assist,” and this displays the search bar of the phone.
- Click on “No, Thanks” when you are asked to sign in. You now have to type “Settings” in the search bar and should open it.
- After entering the Settings menu, search for the “Apps” button and click it.
- Next, in the Apps menu, tap on the 3 dots and select the “Show System” option on the top right corner. Now, you will be presented with the whole listing of your mobile apps.
- In this listing, you have to look for “Setup Wizard” and then tap it.
- Now, you need to click on ‘Force Stop” and then tap OK.
- Try to stay in the Setup Wizard menu, then click on the “Storage.” Then, will appear the “Clear Cache” option and click it.
A very vital step has been completed, and you are now pretty near the successful completion.
- For returning to the Apps list, tap on the back key twice.
- Now, tap on ‘Google Play services.” By repeating the above-mentioned steps: click on “Force Stop, which is then displaced by “Disable,” followed by an “OK.”
- Go to the Settings menu using the back key.
- Reboot your device after this, and this will remove the Google account verification from your LG device.
You can complete your early setup once your cell phone restarts without linking your mobile to a Wi-Fi network; from the Welcome screen of your mobile, press the Next Arrow.
You have to click the skip button after that. If your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, press the Wi-Fi network for a long time, hit Forget Network, and tap next. Now, tap on Skip, which should be unchecked until and unless the “Protect this Device” option appears.
Now, Google Terms and Conditions will appear, and you need to tick on I agree along with tapping the done button.
Hold on, don’t give up. We are left with one more step only. Therefore, for successful bypassing of Google verification, you should reset your LG device again and make sure that it is not connected to any Wi-Fi network.
- Just go to Settings, tap on General and then press Backup and Reset.
- Now select the Factory Data Reset Option.
- Go to phone Reset, then tap on “delete all, “and, in the end, perform Reset.
Procedures to remove FRP Lock from Android devices with the help of FRP Bypass Tools
Let’s talk about the two most famous methods to bypass Google FRP. If you don’t remember your email and password, then FRP Bypass offers you the best solution for this problem. There are two methods by which you can choose to bypass FRP from your Android device.
- FPR Bypass with OTG
- FRP Bypass without OTG
Below, we will discuss both the methods one by one for your better understanding:
By following the below-mentioned steps, you can successfully bypass FRP with the help of an OTG cable.
- Firstly, you have to download FRP Bypass APK from a trusted or reliable source.
- Once you finish downloading the app, then copy Samsung FRP Bypass APK on a USB drive.
- Now, switch on your Android Device, which has an FRP Lock problem.
- After this, a setup wizard will be opened with all the fundamental instructions you need to follow.
- Next, a screen will appear asking you to provide your Google account login details.
- Since google account details are not easily accessible to you at the moment. you will have to use a different technique
- You will then need to connect a USB pen drive to your device by using an OTG cable.
- Afterward, you will notice that the file explorer is being opened on your phone.
- You have to open that folder where you have saved the bypass APK file to proceed with the installation.
- Some unknown errors might appear and would result in blocking the installation process. You have to go to your device’s setting and enable the unknown source option by turning it on.
- Now, click on the installation button, and it will then continue the installation process.
- Once the installation is finished, tap on open, and the settings menu will appear.
- Select two options from the setting menu, i.e., backup and reset. You have to click the factory data reset and complete the process by clicking on the confirm button.
In this manner, you will successfully bypass FPR on your android cell phone. Then, you need to restart your device, and your issues will be completely resolved. After that, it’s up to you if you wish to add a google account on your device or not.
FRP Bypass can also function without OTG, and for that, you follow the below-mentioned steps on your Android devices.
- Switch on your Android cell phone, and your device will display you a setup wizard so you can set up your Google account.
- By following the screen’s given instructions, an FRP Bypass tool will soon emerge on your screen. As soon as it appears, you will need to open your keyboard and tap on its settings.
- Then, type anything you like and then tap on the share option.
- After that, compose a new message by opening the messaging option of your device. Write any number of your choice in the “To” section.
- You have to now tap on the contact icon by selecting it.
- Next, click on the call icon and then continue to the new call option. You will then need to type *#*#4636#*#* once the dial pad is opened.
- After this, you have to tap on the usage statistic button and then open the settings menu by clicking the back button.
- Select the backup and reset option to enable factory data to reset on your device. After allowing it permission, you have to confirm it.
Hence, in this way, bypassing Google FRP without using an OTG cable can be done successfully.
Important things for Performing FRP Bypass
It’s completely your choice, whatever method you want to follow for FRP bypassing. However, ensure that all of the mentioned steps are being accurately followed by you and nothing is being skipped. You also need to make sure that you have the following things available while performing FRP bypass:
- Lollipop or above android version
- Proper working Wi-Fi connection
- Mobile battery should be more than 60
How to solve those special issues and situations which occurs during the bypassing process
The guidelines discussed above work perfectly well for many users, but there are certain steps in which they got stuck due to multiple reasons. To make the bypass experience easier, we have listed three of the most popular issues and provided some quick solutions for them.
- The cell phone doesn’t comprise the Google Keyboard.
It usually occurs as some phones have a custom UI installed by the manufacturer. It is best to opt for the OTG method in such a case and perform FRP Bypass using a PC and a cable.
- No Display of menu by long pressing
It usually relies on the display type as well as on the manufacturer. When long pressing proves to be useless in displaying anything, try pressing it for some extra time along with little pressing on touchscreens.
- No Display of Keyboard’s Settings Menu
It depends mainly on the version of the keyboard we use. For some instances. To access the menu, “@” can be replaced by a “or whichever” button in the bottom left corner.
Related Article: Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
That’s how you can effectively and successfully perform FRP bypass on your Android devices on your own, no matter if it is LG, HTC, OPPO, Samsung, or another notorious brand. Besides, several other methods can also help remove the FRP locks, just like FRP bypass does.
Now, we hope that you might have developed a better understanding of FRP bypass and its importance in Bypassing FRP Google account verification from your android devices.